The city of Leiria, Portugal, will host from 6th to 7th of May 2016, the “3rd IPLeiria International Health Congress”, of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria (IPL) organized by the Health Research Unit (UIS), of the School of Health Sciences (ESSLei), under the subject “Health, demographic changes & well-being”.
This meeting aims to act as a forum for scientific discussion of actual and emergent themes and will benefit from the participation of health professionals from several clinical areas.
The scientific programme of the “3rd IPLeira International Health Congress” is subordinated to three main subjects, namely, “Health education & training”, “Intervention in health” and “Health management and policy”, particularly, under the aims:
1. Promote scientific discussion regarding the new paradigms associatedwith demographic movements and their relationship to the health and well-being of the populations;
2. Promote the gathering of health professionals towards the build-up of new synergies, partnerships and cooperation concerning Health Care Research, Development & Technology;
3. Stimulate national and international scientific communication.
The edification of this project relies on your contribution and on your presence!
Please feel free to participate and to submit your abstracts
• Deadline for abstract submission – 31st of January 2016
• Deadline for communication acceptance – 6th of March 2016
• Deadline for registration – 31st of March 2016
Abstracts will be published on BMC Health Services Research
tracked by Thomson Reuters (ISI) with an Impact Factor of 1.71.
Please feel free to participate and to submit your abstracts.